By Richard P. Pohanish, Stanley A. Greene
The second one variation of the Wiley consultant to Chemical Incompatibilities offers chemists, technicians, and engineers with an intensive, lightening-quick source to take advantage of in the course of experimental instruction and within the occasion of an emergency. contains:
- Hard-to-find info on over 11,000 chemicals
- 2,000 extra chemical listings than the 1st version
- Alphabetical association delivering concise incompatibility profiles for millions of ordinary advertisement chemcials
- CAS Numbers to put off confusion between related synonym names.
- A thesaurus of common chemical phrases
This accelerated moment version, set out in a handy, easy-to-use layout, is an important consultant for all safeguard, first-response, and plant administration execs operating with chemical fabrics.
Read Online or Download Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatabilities PDF
Similar Chemistry books
Ebook via Frank Jenkins, Hans van Kessel, Dick Tompkins, Oliver Lantz, Lucille Davies, Patricia Thomas
Booklet via Editor-Thomas M. Church
Additional resources for Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatabilities