- NEW accelerated assurance of soreness medication and casting
- NEW 6 new authors from round the world
- NEW time-saving define template for simple quick-reference
- Step-by-step directions and specialist counsel on a variety of operative and administration techniques
- Author’s most well-liked Technique section comprises algorithms explaining why the writer selected that procedure
- Pearls and Pitfalls and preventive measures indexed for all procedures
- NEW thirteen complete size procedural videos
- Casting, home improvement and particular beneficial properties of children’s fractures
Now with the print version, benefit from the bundled interactive e-book version, delivering pill, phone, or on-line entry to:
- Complete content material with more advantageous navigation
- A robust seek that attracts effects from content material within the e-book, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting software for less complicated reference of key content material during the text
- Ability to take and percentage notes with pals and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to avoid wasting your favourite content material for destiny use
- 13 complete size procedural videos
Read or Download Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children PDF
Similar Orthopedics books
Jurch’s scientific therapeutic massage is designed to stipulate the rules and foundational realizing of assessing and treating orthopedic damage or disorder via therapeutic massage remedy. The textual content follows an anatomic quarter procedure, overlaying floor anatomy and muscle tissue prior to proposing a complete evaluation of the main usually featuring orthopedic dysfunctions or stipulations.
Plastic and Reconstructive surgical procedure has been designed to supply succinct info to plastic surgeons of all degrees of expertise and trainees in accomplice specialties. The format is modern with the concise details specified by a readable type. There are descriptions of significant operations and methods with area so as to add the reader's personal notes.
The prevalence of pressure fractures of the decrease extremities in the course of U. S. army simple education is considerably better between girl army recruits than between male recruits. the superiority of this harm has a marked impression at the healthiness of provider team of workers and imposes an important monetary burden at the army by way of delaying of entirety of the learning of recent recruits.
Adapted for ultra-modern busy clinician, medical activities drugs presents hands-on details for the administration of either leisure and aggressive athletes. Over one thousand full-color scientific illustrations plus a wealth of precis containers show you how to receive key details speedy, whereas authoritative textual content written by way of proven and rising professionals offers state of the art knowledge on overcoming any problem within the distinctiveness.
Extra info for Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children