By John Rhee
- Step-by-step tactics are illustrated with impressive full-color intraoperative images and drawings that reveal the right way to practice each one technique.
- Each scientific challenge is mentioned within the similar concise structure: definition, anatomy, actual tests, pathogenesis, average background, contraindications, imaging and diagnostic stories, differential analysis, non-operative administration, surgical administration, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, results, and complications.
- Detailed descriptions of surgical anatomy assist you grasp even the main demanding and hugely technical procedures.
- Extensive use of bullet issues and a hugely templated layout permit for fast and straightforward reference.
- Ideal for fast preoperative evaluate of the stairs of a approach, even if a well-known normal or a brand new and evolving technique.
Now with the print variation, benefit from the bundled interactive booklet variation, that are downloaded for your capsule and cellphone or accessed on-line and comprises beneficial properties like:
- Complete content material with greater navigation
- Powerful seek instruments and clever navigation cross-links that pull effects from content material within the ebook, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for simple navigation
- Highlighting tool for less complicated reference of key content material through the text
- Ability to take and proportion notes with pals and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to avoid wasting your favourite content material for destiny use
Read or Download Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery PDF
Best Orthopedics books
Jurch’s scientific therapeutic massage is designed to stipulate the rules and foundational knowing of assessing and treating orthopedic damage or disorder via therapeutic massage treatment. The textual content follows an anatomic quarter procedure, overlaying floor anatomy and muscular tissues earlier than providing a complete evaluate of the main frequently providing orthopedic dysfunctions or stipulations.
Plastic and Reconstructive surgical procedure has been designed to supply succinct info to plastic surgeons of all degrees of expertise and trainees in accomplice specialties. The structure is modern with the concise info specified by a readable variety. There are descriptions of significant operations and methods with house so as to add the reader's personal notes.
The prevalence of rigidity fractures of the decrease extremities in the course of U. S. army uncomplicated education is considerably better between woman army recruits than between male recruits. the superiority of this damage has a marked impression at the overall healthiness of carrier group of workers and imposes an important monetary burden at the army by way of delaying of entirety of the educational of latest recruits.
Adapted for latest busy clinician, scientific activities medication presents hands-on details for the administration of either leisure and aggressive athletes. Over one thousand full-color scientific illustrations plus a wealth of precis bins show you how to receive key info fast, whereas authoritative textual content written via validated and rising gurus presents cutting-edge information on overcoming any problem within the area of expertise.
Additional resources for Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery